Friday, August 12, 2011

About me...Macy! :)

Hi there! I'm Macy and I'm so excited cause this is my very first blog entry! Most of you all know that I'm a cat..I am 3 years old and I own a awesome family! Here are 5 things that you should know about me...




1. I love Twist ties! You know the ones that come in a kids toy....the longer the better! (At least that's what I say)


2. Sleeping is my favorite....anywhere and everywhere! I can even sleep on a book! :)


3. I love to talk...My favorite words I can say are...No,Down and my favorite one is Twist Tie! (I can't really say that one but my people always know what I mean)


4. Birds...birds..birds..They are SO fun to look at! I really love when my people open up the window alittle bit so I can feel the breeze on my fur. Ahhh I can already feel it.


5. I absolutely HATE I mean HATE the box thing that goes BEEEEEEEP in my ear. They say it warms up food and stuff but I don't think it does. Cause they have to put it in again...and again and again like it doesn't work! So please don't use that thing when I'm around...cause it's awful. :(


So you know alittle bit about me..Macy! I am just a stay at home cat that loves my people! I can't wait to get to know all you Cats,Dogs,Chickens,Birds and maybe even a lucky mouse! :)
Much love...
xoxoxoxoxox
~Macy~

No comments:

Post a Comment