Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Mornings....

Hello again! It's Macy here, I am typing right now with a wonderful breeze at my Fur. It's just so nice outside. My people opened the window right next to my computer and I would have to say...it really does get me into the spirit of blogging! :)


Well, I believe today is Saturday and usually my people go somewhere on this special day... I absolutely love Saturdays cause all of my people are usually home most of the time!  But, they do usually go to a place called a store? It's really cool cause they leave and then come home with TONS of bags full of stuff...like human food! I love jumping on the table and sniffing them but my people always push me off like I am doing something bad!

Well, I hope you all have an amazing Saturday!

xoxoxoxo
~Macy~

No comments:

Post a Comment