Friday, August 26, 2011

A lazy day....

Hello everyone! It's the one and only Macy here! :) I'm so excited cause today is my peoples favorite day...Friday! It's almost the time...when all my people are going to be home. Usually what I do on Friday...is what I usually do everyday....(but I do it more on Friday)

Here is my schedule...I try to stick to...

1. I get up and eat breakfast early in the morning! :)

2. Then after that walk around and meow at my people to see if they are going to pay any attention to me it works most of the time but...all I usually get is... a "Good Girl Macy" but that's always nice to hear.

3. Then when all my people are doing stuff and I don't know what to do I usually take a Big Long I mean LONG cat nap...I'm the type of cat that can sleep ANYWHERE...on books...on beds...even on clothes!


 Ahhhh Sleeping....

The only thing is when my people put there box thing that takes pictures in my face...when I'm sleeping...it does get alittle annoying after awhile! :-/














 

But Aw well...The don't usually do that..very often! :) Well, I better go back to sleeping...I hope you all have an miceolious weekend.

Much love...
xoxoxoxox
~Macy~

No comments:

Post a Comment